Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am naive and inexperienced and I admit it


I am very sheltered. I went to private school until 5th grade. Before 5th grade I had never heard a cuss word and it shocked me when I heard a kid my age say such vulgar words. I have never said anything worse than shutup. I have never seen an episode of simpsons or family guy. I only ever listened to KLTY (a christian radio station) when I was little. Because i was so sheltered I know very little of the world and that can be bad or it can be good. Being sheltered has created a world of "innocense" as my friends would say. Being Naive in the ways of the world can be an obstacle but for me it is not because I do not want to know the things the perverted minds in the world think( such as the creaters of family guy).

No comments:

Post a Comment