Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Threshold Guardian


My Threshold Guardian is my best friend, Gabbi. She has helped me through thick and thin. She is one of the most awesome people you will ever meet. Being Gabbi... she always has a project of some type to work on. Gabbi and I met in 5th grade. We became best friends when I went to her birthday party. She challenges me to be a better person and taught me to have a little backbone ( I realy needed backbone in 5th grade, my first year in public school, I had never heard a cuss word before at my old school you could get in trouble for saying shut up! In 5th grade I cried because I was having a bad day and somebody losing my pen cap was the final straw and everbody made fun of me which made me cry even harder). She has taught me alot throughout our friend ship. She has shown me I am worthy of the quest I am on.

No comments:

Post a Comment