Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The most awesomest best friends in the whole world!


My best friends are awesome. I could not ask for better friends. I would die to save my friends. Mae, Gabbi, Candice, and Jasmine are the best best friends there are.

Mae: she is my trixter and my best friend she keeps the laughing going whenever we hangout. She is also the genius of the group. Keep us laughing Mae, you are amazing!

Gabbi: My bestest best friend. Gabbi is the most imaginative of our group. She always has a project going. Love your imagination Gabbi, you are awesome!

Candice: She is my favorite artist. Candice has a talent for drawing unrivaled by anyone. Candice is always happy and it is inspiring to see someone as happy as her. You have a wonderful talent keep using it Candice, you are truley talented!

Jasmine: Last but certaintly not least. Jasmine is the "dictator"(inside joke). She is also on her way to becoming a great violinist. Keep practicing! Jamine you are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment